Follow LacquerSlacker on Twitter

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lites, camera, action!

NOTD: Milani Neon Lites

I've had this one for a while. Since it is sheer I kept putting off wearing it. Smooth application, I think I did three coats and it is still sheer. I got rave reviews from women, the men were not feeling the color. Over all I do like the shade, I think it is pretty and it looks like an OPI color I have. Wears well, no chips. The shimmer inside appears to be gold to me which is why I think I like it. What do you think?

milani neon lites

My apologies, we had storms recently and the day I took this there was no sunlight. This is indoors with a flash. The photo does not do the color justice.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! I am following you immediately!!

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete