Follow LacquerSlacker on Twitter

Friday, June 18, 2010

I've got the fever

NOTD: petites color fever in black diamond

I could do this one year round. The photo does not do it justice. This is a black polish loaded with multi colored or holo-ish glitter. I'm sure this is a dupe of something but what I don't know. All the black with glitter or shimmer I've seen have silver or gold but I've never seen rainbow colors. You know the deal, as the polish catches light from different angles, the glitter just sines like, well, like a diamond. All the facets give off different colors just like this polish.

Good application, opaque in one coat, no top coat. This was one I did just for a photo swatch, I can't wait to see it in a full mani with a topcoat. Go get this and add to your collection. $3.99 a bottle in the DC area and to me that is too much for such a small bottle and a drugstore brand. There are other shades as well, and I think I will get all of the shimmers.

petites color fever black diamond

2 comments:

  1. I love this one too! There are several like it but its not a "dupe dupe" to any of mine. I compared it CC Revvvolution, DC Chainmail Charm, Golden Rose and OPI MPJ

    http://jesserka.blogspot.com/2010/05/black-holo-comp.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower. This polish is gorgeous! I wish it was sold in my country (Switzerland).

    ReplyDelete